In week 3, this was the very last week we are able to work on our artworks. In week 2 I finished my artwork so my next task is to mat my finished artwork which is basically putting a black border/frame over my artwork with dimension of 7cm (3) and 10 cm (1) at the bottom and my artwork is finished and presentable. Overall I am pretty satisfied with the final art piece since I did put a lot of work and technique into them so I am proud and surprised I made it. When I was creating this I had good moments that went well and also problems with certain things I need to work on.
Things I did well:
- I layered all the colours well.
- I made sure there was not holes in the screen that the ink could leak through.
- Worked hard on making sure their detail in my art was fine and well done.
Things I need to work on:
- Making sure to be more careful with the ink because it can get fairly messy.
- Time management.
- Make sure the number my paper when doing the printing.
- On adjustments of the screen when printing.
- Not to be afraid to ask for help.