This week’s post I worked on putting my creative process into an actual art piece. From the week previously I did more planning and adjustments, while week 2 I did more tasks that involved the screen. This took relatively long due to problems that occurred such as the fine detail in the flower layer I designed.
Here is my process:
- Once I painted the screen fluid on my screen for each layer.
- Then once the screen fluid dried, I put the screen filler fluid (red liquid) on the outside of the screen.
- Then when the screen filler fluid dried, I washed the screen fluid painted design off with a pressure washer.
- I set up my station for printing such as gathering my printing paper, printing ink, squeegee (used to drag the print ink across the screen to print).
- Once i finished the printing process on all the printing paper I hang up to dry.
- Then I repeat this process until my image want is complete (all three layers are on the page).
- And I make sure to clean my station and the screen each printing process.
Art Process shown below: